miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014

Beautiful Places in the World



Hi everyone! I'm going to talk about one of my hobbies: travelling. I love to see new places and new contries.In the future, I want to go to England,New York (to improve my english), France…but there is one place that I’ve always wanted to visit: Maya Bay,Thailand. Maya Bay is a amazing beautiful bay, Inside the bay there are several beaches with clear blue water, most are small and some only exist at low tide, underwater you can enjoy with colourful coral and exotic fish. Maya bay is a stunning place with beautiful scenery and terrific views. Nowdays it is considerated almost a symbol of thailand.

Unfortunally, this place has became a tourist attraction and now people around the world want to see Maya bay, especially on summer. So I think that The best time to visit Maya Bay is between October and May when seas are calm and you can access to the bay easily. I would like to go and stay there all alone ,well, probably only with my family and Friends, It would be perfect but the reality is that there are many people in Maya bay every day.


Another amazing place that I’ve seen is Rome, on the study tour. Rome is the capital of Italy and for me, one of the best destination around the world, estremely striking. Rome's history spans more than two and a half thousand years, and now this beutiful place has become very famose and one of the most popular tourist destinations among travelers. The biggest part of the city reminds you the roman empire with all types of wonderful monuments and open spaces. It’s a special destination not to be missed.

1 comentario:

  1. I've never been to Maya bay but I feel like going there (and anywhere) now. As for Rome, yes, this is beautiful city.

    ResponderEliminar