domingo, 12 de octubre de 2014

Exachange bars

Hi everyone! How are you? I’m going to talk about ‘’exchange bars’’ I know that some of you don’t know what is it, well, I will try to explain this clearly. The Exchange bars are a type of locals where you can speak english with an english person, so you can practice and improve that language,and this person can talk spanish with you, so he/she can learn our language
 For example, If one afternoon you’re borring and you don’t know what can you do, you should trust this new experience! You can go to one of these places,sit there and them,you only have to wait until one english person sit next to you.After,you can start to talk, firt in english and after in spanish (or as you want).

Now I’m going to talk about my own experience:my boyfriend told me about this, and this weekend I’ve wanted to trust it, so in my city there is one exchange bar and I decided to go. When I arrived I found so many people talking on the tables and I though: ‘’This can be interesting!’’ them the waiter put me one tag with the spanish flag and I sat down on the chairs. After a while, one boy sat next to me, he told me his name and asked me If i wanted to start speaking english, I answererd: ‘’off course’’, so we started,.

I have to admit that at the beggining I was afraid because I didn’t know if I could understand him clearly,but I can speak with him and he was so funny! We talked in english half an hour, he told me about his family,his country ( he lives in a small village in America, I don’t remember the name) and them we talked in spanish,I have to say that he couldn’t speak spanish very well, but I undertand him because I know that my language is very difficult: the verbs tenses, the pronunciation) all those things are complicated for a native english person so I tried to help him, I always correted the mistakes,gave him good tips and we had a good time together! Probably this weekend I will go again!


Here, in Murcia there are so many exchange bars and you can go there, It is a good oportunity to learn english while you are enjoying and you can meet new people and who knows? Maybe new Friends.

1 comentario:

  1. Hey, this post is great for those classmates who want to speak English and can't count on any native speaker. Thanks!

    * English, Spanish
    * "I've wanted to trust it" sounds Spanish. Think about an alternative.
    * of course
    * people were talking at the tables (unless you mean they were actually ON them).

    : -)

    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar